Monday, December 7, 2015

Dick Tracy Super Detective


Dick Tracy Super Detective, Print on Matte Paper

When I saw this card game from 1941, I knew it had to be my next painting in my Vintage Game series. The Dick Tracy character was created by Chester Gould in 1931.

I included a finger print to the tape to add to the mystery theme of the painting.
 DETAIL OF PRINT

This 20” x 16” (approximate image area) print is on high-grade Epson Enhanced Matte paper for the price of $135 plus $10 shipping/handling, a total of $145.

You can pay by credit card (through Paypal) or check. If you pay with a credit card, I will ship as soon as the payment posts to my account which usually only takes takes a day or two. The print will be shipped in a heavy weight 3” mailing tube by Priority USPS.

 If you prefer to pay with a check please Contact Me.

 If you have problems with the Paypal checkout Contact me

20" x 16" image size (approx) $135 + $10 shipping 

No comments:

Post a Comment